Animal communication is a telepathic mind-to-mind universal language all animals use to speak to each other. We've all seen two animals communicate on a non-verbal level, resulting in play or a disagreement. They were speaking to each other telepathically.
Sessions can be in person or over the phone. Animals can be living or crossed over. You can schedule an in person session by setting up a time for me to come to your home, or you can bring your pet or current picture to me at an event.
If you prefer a phone session, you can simply text or email me pictures of each animal you wish to chat with.
No matter how the session, I ask all clients to create a list of questions and/or information you would like to ask or know and keep that with you for the session. I do not need to know anything prior to the reading.
Sessions Frequently Cover:
- Learning About Your Animal's Personality
- Understanding Your Animals Jobs
- Aging Animals and Euthanasia Decisions
- Reincarnation Issues
- Help for Rescue Animals
- Upsets Between Animals
- Nutritional Issues
- Missing or Lost Animals
- Connecting with Animals that have crossed over
- Medical Intuition to Help Veterinarians
- Illness, Surgery and Recovery Issues
- Inappropriate Behavior or Changes In Behavior
- Other Questions You May Have For Your Animal
- Do they Have a Message For Me
- Do they know how much I love them
- What can I do to make their lives better
- What is their favorite toy or food
- How are they feeling about a certain issue
- Would they like another animal to join the family
- Are they mad or upset, and what can I do to help them
- What was their life like before they came to live with me
- Do they know this is their forever home
- How are they feeling in their body
- When will I know it is time for them to cross over
- Why do they do that
- Other questions you may have for your animal
Help Is Available
Animals are very receptive to telepathic communication and energy healing, and are eager and willing to have their energy balanced but they often require a little help in doing so. Our animal friends generally heal quicker than we do as they don't carry the same amount of emotional or energetic baggage.
Your Animal's Role
Each animal has a particular mission or higher purpose for being with us. When this is understood and honored by us, our companion animals become wonderful teachers and healers for us. For some animals simply having a role in the family and knowing it can cause a huge reduction in their stress level and increase in well being. Roles can be as unique as the animals involved.
1-30 Minutes $50
31-60 Minutes $95
NOTE: Additional travel fees apply. All consultations conducted via telephone are required to be paid immediately by debit/credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) after the session is completed. We take care of everything right over the phone. A 24-hour cancellation notice is required for all scheduled consultations. Without such notice, all scheduled and/or missed appointments will be charged a flat $50.00 fee.